I am sure that any of our clients hearing that there is an ‘SAP Technical’ conference in LAS VEGAS will do the eye roll and say ‘ya -sure’.
I have been privileged to go to this conference many times, and can tell you that it is the most informative, futuristic and educational opportunity around for the SAP technical and functional community.
I have already picked my sessions for the entire week, including hands-on sessions which are valuable to walk an SAP techie through numerous ‘how-to’ processes.
There are a few of us going who have BASIS and SAP Security background. My emphasis will be on SAP Security, SAP HANA Security and Identity Management as well as refreshers on Governance, Risk and Compliance 10.1.
Here are some of the areas I will be concentrating on:
- Sessions on SAP in the Cloud Security
- Experience the SAP HANA Cloud Platform and other SAP applications in the Cloud
- Road Map Q & A Security Solutions for SAP
- Installing SAP Identity Management
- SAP HANA Security
- Governance, Risk and Compliance in the Cloud
- Recommended Practices for Security in Industrial IoT Scenarios
But wait, there is more.
There are one-on-one opportunities to discuss particular situations with SAP experts. There are sessions on where SAP functionality is going in the future. There are literally thousands of exhibitors for third party solutions, as well as strategy talks on what’s next from SAP executive leadership and keynote speakers.
I expect to gain knowledge for our company and our clients, make connections that will be beneficial to Rackspace, expand our SAP knowledge base, and, of course, enjoy my time there. SAP always provides links to recorded sessions to its attendees so they can be shared throughout the company after the conference.
When I return, I will share what I saw, learned and heard from our colleagues and business partners at SAP TechEd.
Business Scenario Recommendations for SAP S/4HANA
It is clear that SAP expects all existing users to move to S/4HANA. If your organization views SAP as strategic, you need to plan to adopt S/4HANA by 2025. SAP S/4HANA delivers instant value across business functions and industries with the ultimate sophistication: simplicity. Want to see how the next generation business suite can benefit your organization? Request a free customized report today!
- Easy and Free of Charge - Intuitively get recommendations for business scenarios
- Efficient - You only spend minutes to request a report
- Customized - Tailored report to your existing SAP ERP system that is industry-specific, line of business focused
- Transparent - You’ll get a list of relevant business scenarios and other recommendations
- Value Drivers - Business context, innovations, demos, videos, and more
More SAP Resources:
Originally published on September 16 2016